2013年2月6日 星期三

Butterflies in my Stomach




         It was a gloomy day, and all of the sudden torrents of rain poured. The flowers in my garden were all wet. I was getting an umbrella to get inside my car. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was my girlfriend Danica. She asked me if I can have dinner with her. And I said yes without hesitation.

        I drove my car to our favourite restaurant. The road was quite slippery because of the rain. I was very happy and excited to see her. When I arrived at the restaurant she was already there. She is very pretty with her pink dress and long black hair. We ate happily and had a very interesting conversation. Suddenly, there was a blackout. So everyone decided to go home including us.
 
         Inside the car, I took out my special cotton candy and we ate it for an hour on our way home. When I reached home, I felt sick. I got my light torch and took my phone. I called the doctor. The doctor came immediately to our house. After the check-up, he told me it was just butterflies in my stomach. What a weird feeling. I was a little relieved.

沒有留言:

張貼留言