2013年2月6日 星期三

Weird Friends

         I've got a lot of friends. Though we have different attitudes we do get along. Some of my friends are kind of weird. They have different interests compared to normal kids.
         One of them is Justin. He has short black hair, big eyes, a thin body and very thin hands.He got his own desert car. There is a big sofa and a small radio inside.He got a telescope called Masko Casile Grain. I totally love his car.
         Another friend, Gorden, wears blue glasses.He has dark skin and a crew cut. He is very bossy and proud. He always says that he can run very fast and he has a UFO spaceship. He also has a blue radio, containing many songs like Zombie Dogs and Crews Baby. We know a lot about space things that we can go to space. In his UFO spaceship, there is a space suit inside. He told me I can go to space whenever I want .
        And of course, among my friends is the bossy and scary Owen. He's very proud at times when it comes to his high scores in his exams. He has a real gun. It is very powerful that it can make the volcano erupt. I want to buy one, too. But it costs one billion dollars. So, I can't buy one even though I really want one.
      Whatever kind of friends you have - they may be nice, naughty, nerd, and weird - but if they are true and trustworthy, don't make any doubts to keep them.

1 則留言: