2013年2月6日 星期三

My Friends



I love hanging out with my friends. They are very funny. They also run around like me. When we are together, we go to Disneyland. There's lots of things that we do there like rowing the boat and playing around the fountain. There's a special cookie that we really love to eat that we can only buy in one of the Disneyland stores. One whole day is not enough for us to play.

Here goes Jasper, the joker of the group. He is very artistic and loves to draw like me. He is very extroverted. He has been to many places like Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.
Nigel is very bossy. He likes to control my friends and me. He likes to play with me. If I'm not busy on a Saturday, I go to his house and play.

Justin is a devious boy. He copies Nigel's paper all the time. He's kinda boring. He always have the same structure of sentences in his composition. Sometimes, I find him dim. He can be bad-tempered when I don't give him any presents. So I need to ignore him every time he does that. I love spending time with my friends. We are very affectionate to each other. We share food and teach each other the new things we learn. Whatever characteristic my friends have, they will always be my friends.

沒有留言:

張貼留言